- Suggested Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food containing dietary fat (eg: cheese, butter, nuts, seeds, avocado, whole eggs or dark chocolate) to ensure optimal absorption.
Supplements should not replace a balanced healthy diet.
Product contains soy and bee products which can cause severe allergic reactions. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Keep out of reach of children. No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours. Store below 30ºC sealed in a cool, dark place.
AstaNZ, Omega-3, Curcumin, Vitamin E, Phosphatidylcholine
AstaNZ (New Zealand Natural Astaxanthin) 3mg is a unique fat-soluble carotenoid that is able to penetrate the cellular membranes to protect every cell from DNA damage, free radical attack and ensuing oxidative stress. It has been shown to inhibit the ‘master signal’ for inflammation (nuclear factor kappa beta (NF-kB) and lowers C-reactive protein (CRP) in chronic and systemic inflammation which halts the swelling, pain, stiffness and heat often felt in poor joint health.
Omega-3 250mg (DHA 125mg, EPA25mg) These Essential Fatty Acids are readily found in cellular membranes forming a selectively permeable protective barrier that contains the organelles and DNA of the cell. These are important building blocks for hormone-like substances called prostaglandins that mediate everything in our bodies from smooth muscle contraction to inflammation. Low dietary levels of these EFAs can have systemic effects including dry skin, muscle tension, poor circulation, high blood pressure and inflammatory health conditions like osteoarthritis.
Turmeric 125mg (Curcumin Equivalent 119mg) used for hundreds of years in Eastern medicine as a treatment for inflammatory health disorders like arthritis. Turmeric has been scientifically proven to be a potent anti-inflammatory agent possessing antioxidant, anti-tumour and powerful immune regulating activity. With over 4000 published research papers confirming its biochemical constituents or active ingredients act on multiple targets and at multiple levels in the body, it is a powerhouse for health from mother-nature. One active ingredient in Turmeric, Curcumin has been shown to lower levels of specific enzymes (Collagenase & Stromelysin) that break down connective tissue and extracellular matrix’s molecules, like Collagen. It also blocks key inflammatory pathways and the molecules responsible for them including NF-kB, Interleukins and downregulates COX1 and COX-2 and does not have any side effects unlike Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), like aspirin and ibuprofen.
Vitamin E 6.7mg Natural organic Vitamin E is an essential fat-soluble nutrient that has potent antioxidant activity. This versatile nutrient helps to regulate the immune system, nourishes the cardiovascular system and muscle and skin cells. It neutralises oxidative stress in proteins and lipids that are known to promote pain and inflammation. It has a role in regulating the structural and functional maintenance of skeletal muscle, helps to gently thin the blood, normalises hormone levels and high dietary levels have been shown to lower cytokine levels in auto-immune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
Phosphatidylcholine 5mg is the perfect ancillary agent for fat-soluble nutrients and antioxidants but is also a key component to maintain cell membrane integrity and helps to facilitate water, nutrients and toxin movements in and out of cells that are key to fund cellular repair and nutrient absorption and utilisation.
REFERENCES: 1. Nishida, Yamashita, & Miki (2007) 2. Fry (2001) 3. Spiller et al (2006) 4. Nir & Spiller (2002b) 5. Nir & Spiller (2002a) 6. Goldberg & Katz (2007) 7. Panahi et al (2014) 8. Cole (2005). Full references available upon request.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- No more joint pains
- Astaxanthin was recommended by a pharmacist friend. Getting up in the morning without those joint pains is a breeze and I hope it will continue to keep diabetes away.
- Clearly notice the difference if I miss some days or run out
- In 2014 I was experiencing a lot of joint pain, particularly in my feet and wrists. So much so I would hobble out of bed in the mornings and have to gingerly walk sideways down our stairs. I was trying to increase my fitness with gentle weight training at the gym and build strength. It was painful and muscle recovery was taking days which put me off going back. This was all a direct result of cancer treatment in 2013, both chemotherapy and radiation residue affecting my health. I remembered back to years before when I took astaxanthin for muscle recovery and began researching products. I found AstaSupreme on line and bought it. I liked the fact it was made in New Zealand and was reasonably priced. The joint pain dramatically reduced and muscle recovery is now normal and has enabled me to increase my fitness. With so many products on the market it is difficult to know what to choose. I took this product to my kinesiologist who reiterated it was right for me when he could have pushed his own antioxidant range. If I miss some days or run out I clearly notice the difference and wouldn't be without it. We all need antioxidants and I recommend this product without hesitation.
- Pain dramatically reduced
- I have a joint condition and have been trying a more holistic and natural approach to reverse the condition. While detoxing and eating clean was helping, I noticed my soft body tissues were becoming more and more painful as time went on with my restricted diet. It wasn't until I randomly took one of my Supreme Health capsules that I realized I was missing essential oils in my diet. The next day my tissue pain was dramatically reduced, I take it every day. I recently ran out and went without for a week or two, the pains reverted back after a week, even though I was taking another good quality fish oil. The extra antioxidants and curcumin really do make a difference, it even helped my old dog. I recommend it to everyone - really helps.
- Back to full flexibility
- I was introduced to Supreme Health about 3 weeks after I had a Total Knee Replacement Operation. My knee recovered in record time and is back to full flexibility. I have been taking Supreme Health now for 7 months and I am sure my general good health over that time is due to this product.
- my only explanation is astaxanthin
- Have been taking Supreme Health for the last 2 months after seeing it on a Country Calender programme. On New Years day I slipped on the top of our wet tiled stairs and fell headlong down them landing heavily on my knees then hands. What should have been a slow recovery from a badly bruised and twisted knee ended up being back to normal after 3 days. Family who saw my fall can't believe I got off so lightly with no other damage, my only explanation is the astaxanthin.
- Well worth testing!
- I’m close to 60 years old and broke my shoulder ten years ago. The specialist tells me that two of the tendons in my shoulder are two-thirds torn. An orthopaedic surgeon has looked at my shoulder and is debating whether I should have surgery to help fix the problem. About a month ago I first heard about Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support when I was delivering gas to their factory here in Nelson. The lady in the factory was very helpful and suggested I try a bottle to see if it made a difference to my shoulder. I am a total sceptic when it comes to anything like this, but I thought I would give it a go to see if it would help. For two weeks I took Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support but wasn't aware of anything happening. Then I started to notice a slight reduction of discomfort in my shoulder. A couple more weeks and the change in symptoms was dramatic. My shoulder feels 50% better and I suspect this is from the benefits of Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support. I am waking up far less frequently in the night. My shoulder is not cured however I have a huge improvement in my quality of life and I'm very grateful for this product. If you have joint discomfort of any sort then Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support is well worth testing. Just make sure you use it for at least a month to see if it will work for you as well.