Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support is formulated to support healthy joints and tendons through a combination of strong anti-inflammatory compounds. Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support helps you to combat the pressures and pitfalls from sports to the general wear and tear of modern life.
- Supports joint, tendon and muscle health
- Relieves joint stiffness and discomfort
- Lubricates joints and strengthens collagen function
Comfort should never be sacrificed. No matter whether you’re a young athlete pushing your body to perform at its best or someone looking for greater comfort and wellbeing in your life - you need to support and maintain your joints and tendons.
You should be able to make the most of the opportunities for living and leading a happy and healthy life. Now is your opportunity to make a difference to your life with Supreme Health’s Advanced Mobility Support. Start walking your path to a better future for your body.
- Suggested Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food containing dietary fat (eg: cheese, butter, nuts, seeds, avocado, whole eggs or dark chocolate) to ensure optimal absorption.
Supplements should not replace a balanced healthy diet.
Product contains soy and bee products which can cause severe allergic reactions. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Keep out of reach of children. No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours. Store below 30ºC sealed in a cool, dark place.
AstaNZ, Omega-3, Curcumin, Vitamin E, Phosphatidylcholine
AstaNZ (New Zealand Natural Astaxanthin) 3mg is the most powerful antioxidant that protects our body and cells against oxidative stress.
Omega-3 250mg (DHA 125mg, EPA25mg) has strong anti-inflammatory effects and has been found to alleviate joint pain.
Tumeric 125mg (Curcumin Equivalent 119mg) is a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, improving joint mobility and relieving joint pain.
Vitamin E 6.7mg is an antioxidant acting against free radicals to reduce oxidative stress, and maintains cell membrane integrity.
Phosphatidylcholine 5mg is the key component to maintain cell membrane integrity and facilitate movements in and out of cells.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Clearly notice the difference if I miss some days or run out
- In 2014 I was experiencing a lot of joint pain, particularly in my feet and wrists. So much so I would hobble out of bed in the mornings and have to gingerly walk sideways down our stairs. I was trying to increase my fitness with gentle weight training at the gym and build strength. It was painful and muscle recovery was taking days which put me off going back. This was all a direct result of cancer treatment in 2013, both chemotherapy and radiation residue affecting my health. I remembered back to years before when I took astaxanthin for muscle recovery and began researching products. I found AstaSupreme on line and bought it. I liked the fact it was made in New Zealand and was reasonably priced. The joint pain dramatically reduced and muscle recovery is now normal and has enabled me to increase my fitness. With so many products on the market it is difficult to know what to choose. I took this product to my kinesiologist who reiterated it was right for me when he could have pushed his own antioxidant range. If I miss some days or run out I clearly notice the difference and wouldn't be without it. We all need antioxidants and I recommend this product without hesitation.
- Pain dramatically reduced
- I have a joint condition and have been trying a more holistic and natural approach to reverse the condition. While detoxing and eating clean was helping, I noticed my soft body tissues were becoming more and more painful as time went on with my restricted diet. It wasn't until I randomly took one of my Supreme Health capsules that I realized I was missing essential oils in my diet. The next day my tissue pain was dramatically reduced, I take it every day. I recently ran out and went without for a week or two, the pains reverted back after a week, even though I was taking another good quality fish oil. The extra antioxidants and curcumin really do make a difference, it even helped my old dog. I recommend it to everyone - really helps.
- Back to full flexibility
- I was introduced to Supreme Health about 3 weeks after I had a Total Knee Replacement Operation. My knee recovered in record time and is back to full flexibility. I have been taking Supreme Health now for 7 months and I am sure my general good health over that time is due to this product.
- my only explanation is astaxanthin
- Have been taking Supreme Health for the last 2 months after seeing it on a Country Calender programme. On New Years day I slipped on the top of our wet tiled stairs and fell headlong down them landing heavily on my knees then hands. What should have been a slow recovery from a badly bruised and twisted knee ended up being back to normal after 3 days. Family who saw my fall can't believe I got off so lightly with no other damage, my only explanation is the astaxanthin.
- Well worth testing!
- I’m close to 60 years old and broke my shoulder ten years ago. The specialist tells me that two of the tendons in my shoulder are two-thirds torn. An orthopaedic surgeon has looked at my shoulder and is debating whether I should have surgery to help fix the problem. About a month ago I first heard about Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support when I was delivering gas to their factory here in Nelson. The lady in the factory was very helpful and suggested I try a bottle to see if it made a difference to my shoulder. I am a total sceptic when it comes to anything like this, but I thought I would give it a go to see if it would help. For two weeks I took Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support but wasn't aware of anything happening. Then I started to notice a slight reduction of discomfort in my shoulder. A couple more weeks and the change in symptoms was dramatic. My shoulder feels 50% better and I suspect this is from the benefits of Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support. I am waking up far less frequently in the night. My shoulder is not cured however I have a huge improvement in my quality of life and I'm very grateful for this product. If you have joint discomfort of any sort then Supreme Health Advanced Mobility Support is well worth testing. Just make sure you use it for at least a month to see if it will work for you as well.