Supreme Health Advanced Cardiac Support is a comprehensive formula that synergistically combines Natural Astaxanthin (AstaNZ™) with other key nutrients that improve blood flow and pressure, maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels and deliver comprehensive support for overall cardiovascular health.
- Promotes better blood flow
- Helps to normalize blood pressure
- Improves lipid profiles
- Reduces oxidative stress & stabilizes free radicals
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Potent anti-inflammatory activity
- Enhances cellular energy production
- Boosts endurance levels
Advanced Cardiac Support is an advanced and comprehensive heart health formula, blending the world’s most powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin (AstaNZ™), with Omega 3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, CoEnzyme Q10, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and phosphatidylcholine to help prevent and combat the known causes of cardiovascular diseases. This formulation aims to target all aspects of cardiovascular health.
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Normalizing cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Inhibiting LDL oxidation
- Improving blood oxygen levels
- Statin Drug Use
- Cardiac rhythm management
- Syndrome X, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes & other metabolic disorders
- Migraines & Chronic Fatigue
- Tinnitus & Hearing loss
Read the reviews from others that have used this product.
Trouble playing sports or doing activities around the home? You only have one heart.
Your heart deserves to get the benefit of Supreme Health’s Advanced Cardiac Support.
- Suggested Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food containing dietary fat (eg: cheese, butter, nuts, seeds, avocado, whole eggs or dark chocolate) to ensure optimal absorption.
Supplements should not replace a balanced healthy diet.
This product contains soy and bee products which can cause severe allergic reactions.
Do not use if you are taking anticoagulants or blood thinning medication such as warfarin.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children. No added gluten, diary, yeast, sugar or artificial colours.
Store below 30C in a cool, dark place.
Natural Astaxanthin, Omega 3 Fish Oil, CoEnzymeQ10, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Phosphatidylcholine
AstaNZ (New Zealand Natural Astaxanthin) 6mg is a unique fat-soluble carotenoid and a powerful antioxidant that is able to penetrate the cellular membranes to protect every cell from DNA damage, free radical attack and ensuing oxidative stress. It inhibits LDL oxidation, lowers blood pressure, improves triglyceride and HDL levels and decreases inflammatory responses throughout the body.
Omega 3 Fish Oil providing essential fatty acids DHA and EPA 312.5mg are readily found in cellular membranes forming a selectively permeable protective barrier that contains the organelles and DNA of the cell. These are important building blocks for hormone-like substances called prostaglandins that mediate everything in our bodies from smooth muscle contraction to inflammation. Low dietary levels of these EFAs can have systemic effects including dry skin, muscle tension, poor circulation, high blood pressure and inflammatory health conditions.
CoEnzyme Q10 50mg this vitamin-like, antioxidant, fat-soluble compound is also known as Ubiquinone. CoQ10 has an essential role in intracellular energy production of ATP, the body's main energy molecule in aerobic respiration. Studies show that Co-Q10 supports healthy circulation, it is key to fatty acid utilization, increases blood oxygen levels and has successfully been used to lower high blood pressure and normalize cholesterol levels. Low levels of Co-Q10 can cause muscle pain and fatigue, hypertension, pancreatic insufficiency, depression, ischemic heart disease, cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure. Statin (cholesterol lowering) drugs can adversely affect Co-Q10 synthesis and the side effects of these drugs can be directly linked to low CoQ10 levels, so nutritionally minded physicians recommend CoQ10 supplementation for those prescribed statins.
Vitamin E 6.7mg is an essential fat-soluble nutrient that has potent antioxidant activity and the ability to help normalize cholesterol synthesis in the liver. Supplementation with Vitamin E has been shown to slow the progression of atherosclerosis and combat cholesterol oxidation to offer vast cardio-protective activity. Vitamin E helps to gently thin the blood, normalize hormone levels and high dietary levels have been shown to lower the risk of coronary heart disease in both men and women.
Vitamin D 12.5mcg is an essential fat-soluble nutrient/hormone that is manufactured in human skin when exposed to sunlight. Key to the expression of over 200 different genes, it regulates blood pressure in the kidneys, helps normalize blood sugar levels in the pancreas and is vital for calcium absorption. Vitamin D deficiency is a known risk factor for heart attacks, congestive heart failure, peripheral arterial disease, strokes, high blood pressure and diabetes. Studies have shown Vitamin D supplementation reduces the risks of cardiovascular disease by lowering blood pressure, regulating the contraction of the vascular smooth muscle and reducing levels of inflammatory cytokines.
Phosphatidylcholine 5mg is the perfect ancillary agent for fat-soluble nutrients and antioxidants but is also a key component to maintain cell membrane integrity and helps to facilitate water, nutrients and toxin movements in and out of cells that are key to fund cellular repair and nutrient absorption and utilization.
REFERENCES: 1. Hussein et al (2005) 2. Iwamoto et al (2010) 3. Yoshida et al (2010) 4. Miyawaki et al (2008) 5. Pashkow et al (2008). Full references available upon request.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Best Anti-aging product
- I have been introduced to Supreme Health’s Advanced Cardiac Support by a friend about 6 years ago and I have been using it ever since. I started taking it purely as a preventative measure as I heard it was the best anti-aging product around. I am currently 60 years old and I am in excellent health. My GP recently told me that I have less than 1% chance of having a heart attack because of how great my cardiovascular health is. Would strongly recommend this product!
- High blood pressure test results improved
- I’ve had serious high blood pressure over 15 years and took prescription medicine 15 years as well. 2 month ago, I realized that the medicine couldn’t really control my blood pressure. I increased the dosage by prescription, but the result is not as good as expected. My doctor and I were worried to find a new solution for my blood pressure control. Meanwhile, my daughter gave me Supreme Health Cardiac Support to try. After 1 week, I found it works for me through the feeling and daily 4-time blood pressure test results. I’ve taken this product for 1 month, I think I will keep taking as effective supplement support to maintain normal blood pressure for myself.
- Obvious advantage to have them combined
- I have routinely separately prescribed all the ingredients in Advanced Cardiac Support and to now have them combined is an obvious advantage.
- Positive results for my husband and i
- I first saw the incredible facility in Nelson for the production of ASTAXANTHIN on the T.V. program Rural Delivery, I was intrigued as to how this product was being produced. The fact that it had been researched and developed in New Zealand was another plus for me so I went online and read all about it and promptly bought the Supreme Health capsules. My husband has had heart surgery, he had a high cholesterol count and was on cholesterol medication which he was finding gave him extreme muscle pain in his limbs, since taking Supreme Health for three to four months he has been able to cut out the cholesterol medication, he is feeling a lot better, he has had tests and his cholesterol is at an acceptable level. My health has improved and my blood pressure is also at an acceptable point. All in all a positive result for us,I will continue to promote the products and try the next best thing, I am 76yrs old and my husband is 79yrs old and is still working as a Marine Engineer.
- Marked improvement in my blood tests!
- In 2013 I found myself with the time and head space required to get serious about my health for the first time. I made an Excel chart showing the results of many past comprehensive blood tests taken before and after heart surgery. About the same time I discovered Astaxanthin and AstaSupreme. My most recent blood tests show a marked improvement compared to previous tests. All targets measured are now spot on!! Having clear evidence and proof of benefits is a useful tool when planning health management with my Doctor.
- Getting my cholesterol under control
- I have found since starting Supreme Health that I've been able to get my cholesterol under control as I'm allergic to all cholesterol drugs currently on the market. Taking Supreme Health every day is a small price to pay for the quality of life.